Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wish

Amy doesn't like this photo, and I don't know why, she wants the half nude photo. What a perv right? I know. Haha! Anyway, I woke up at 8 today, school starts at 9, for the first time. I was very calm. Took the train, which overshot to Queensway, it kept repeating " Dover, Dover, Dover Dover" so I was confused, alighted when they said Buona Vista, and when I went out, it was Queensway, what's more stupid is, I thought I alighted a stop early, so I took the same train, and went to God knows where. Bla bla, reached school around 9:30, Firdaus was earlier than me, despite the traffic jam. And guess what? Tomorrow school is from 8 ~ 6, and in between, there are a lot of breaks, which is boring, and well, boring. It's Wednesday, 2 more days. Add 2 more hours and it'll be 1 more day. I miss you, and I'm sorry, I didn't think about you, I just wanted you. Can we take a step back, and forget what we just argued about? It's bad enough I miss you, I can't be there when you need me. But, I'll make the effort, you just sit down, and enjoy the show. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment