Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's about time I made a blog. So, let's go back like 14 hours ago, I went to meet this particular girl, whom should not be named :) Had a great time, even though I was half dead. I went back home around 7 I guess, and went to meet Khairil at about 8pm. Chatted with him, shared about our problems and stuff till 4 am. I got back, and unexpectedly my Mum exploded on me. Said something that really dawned on me, about how she feels about me. I never knew this, at all. She's disappointed at how I turned out, she hates that I'm in ITE, that I can tell for sure. I thought you supported me Mum, wow. I believe my whole family hates me for some reason. But well, I said before, I'm comfortable with my friends than my family, I'm the last kid, probably missed family bonding or some shit. Can't believe it when she said " Apa bagusnya dengan Kai !? " Mum, I knew him since primary school okay? I'm sorry you don't like him, but he actually listens to me. Don't start this again alright? You know what I am capable, you know this, you've seen what I did to Dad before, don't start. I can't sleep right now, cause I simply can't believe how you describe me. Silent Treatment switched to on mode :) Till you say something sensible. Oh, I miss Amy ♥ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment